Version 184.108.40.206, Released 03/07/2022
|Storage Commander 220.127.116.11 Cloud-based Client Update|
|Storage Commander 18.104.22.168 Cloud-based Client Full Install|
! Note: Please shut down Storage Commander before installing any updates.
The 22.214.171.124 desktop client will automatically update to the latest release.
New Features and Changes
- Automatic updates now checks for updates every 15 minutes (previously was only when the program was opened).
- Storage Commander will check to see if any windows are open before running automatic updates.
- Fixed an issue where the Move In window would not open when trying to do a move-in from the map.
- Expanded customer email field length from 50 to 512.
- Fixed issue where the transfer would not move over the vehicle information.
- Fixed issue where the transfer would not move over the unit inventory information.
- Fixed issue where the Military branch field was showing on the Employer tab. This field is not used for Employers, so the field is now hidden.
- Fixed issue where the transfer would not remove the old unit from the Customer/Units list immediately after the transfer.
- Recalculate happens automatically now. Fixes issues where the wrong transactions are recorded.
- Automatic updates now displays the release notes during the update process.